Liquid corrosion inhibitors in aqueous phase :
AB RUST® and EMADOX® ranges
used for paints and varnishes, lubricants, soluble oils,temporary protection, industrial detergent,…
Our range consists in largely proven references, and recent and innovative products in order to respond to specific demands or anticipating regulations evolutions.
AB RUST® and EMADOX® ranges present similar points:
- Iron protection, cast iron and carbon steels.
- Aqueous phase formulations (excepted Emadox® 301) : EXEMPT Volatile Organic Compounds, WITHOUT glycol ethers or heavy metals or alkylphenol ethoxylates (APEO).
- Formulations ready for use.
- Preparations acting by forming an instant protective film to the metal surface, passivation of the metal, maintaining a pH favorable to the protection of the metal.
- Available in a wide range of packaging, 1 kg to 1200 kg.
In the following, the terms “flash rust” and V.O.C. are mentioned repeatedly:
– Flash-rust: a term used in the language of paint to describe the very rapid onset (flash) of rust on a metal substrate coated with an aqueous paint. This phenomenon occurs during the phases of application and drying. Our additives are used, among other properties, to prevent this oxidation.
– V.O.C.: Volatile Organic Compounds: according to Directive 2004/42/EC, compounds containing at least the element carbon and one or more of the following elements: hydrogen, oxygen, sulfur, phosphorus, silicon, nitrogen, or halogen, with the exception of carbon oxides, carbonates, bicarbonates and whose initial boiling point, measured at standard pressure of 101.3 kPa, is less than or equal to 250 ° C.